image for Orange buys controlling stake in Telekom Romania
Yesterday, Orange announced that it had purchased OTE’s 54% stake in Telekom Romania for €296 million. The Romanian state will hold the remaining 46% stake. For Orange, already the largest mobile operator in Romania with an overall market share of around 27%, the motivation for this purchase is obvious enough…

read more on »

Other news