Czech Republic Data Centre Landscape 2021 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Czech Republic Data Centre Landscape 2021” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report covers the Czech Republic Data Centre Market and provides the latest information on all of the key issues for Data Centre Providers.
Key Topics Covered:
- Summary Box – Czechia Data Centre Summary
- Data Centre third-party Data Centre Providers and Facilities in Czechia
- Key Czechia Data Centre Provider Profiles
- Czechia Data Centre raised floor space forecast – in m2 (2020 to 2024)
- Czechia Data Centre Customer Power (DCCP) forecast – in MW (2020 to 2024)
- Czechia Data Centre Power Costs – Euro in KWH
- The Key Czechia Data Centre Clusters
- Czechia Data Centre Pricing Forecast – in rack space, m2 space & kW rentals (2020 to 2024)
- Czechia Data Centre Revenues Forecast – in millions of Euro per annum (2020 to 2024)
- Czechia Public Cloud Revenues Forecast – in millions of Euros per annum (2020 to 2024)
- The Key Trends in the Czechia Data Centre Market
- Czechia Data Centre Outlook
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mryr6u
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Der Beitrag Czech Republic Data Centre Landscape 2021 – ResearchAndMarkets.com erschien zuerst auf subcablenews.com.