The Netherlands Data Centre Market Landscape Report 2021 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “The Netherlands Data Centre Landscape 2021” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report covers the Dutch Data Centre market and provides the latest information on all of the key issues for Data Centre Providers.
Key Topics Covered:
- Summary Box – Dutch Data Centre Summary
- Data Centre third-party Data Centre Providers and Facilities in the Netherlands
- Key Dutch Data Centre Provider Profiles
- Dutch Data Centre raised floor space forecast – in m2 (2020 to 2024)
- Dutch Data Centre Customer Power (DCCP) forecast – in MW (2020 to 2024)
- Dutch Data Centre Power Costs – (in euro per kWH)
- The Key Dutch Data Centre Clusters
- Dutch Data Centre Pricing Forecasts – in rack space, m2 space & per kW rentals (2020 to 2024)
- Dutch Data Centre Revenue Forecasts – in millions of Euro per annum (2020 to 2024)
- Dutch Public Cloud Revenue Forecasts – in millions of Euro per annum (2020 to 2024)
- The Key Trends in the Dutch Data Centre Market
- Dutch Data Centre Outlook
- Equinix Data Centre
- Interxion Data Centre
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uqoont
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Der Beitrag The Netherlands Data Centre Market Landscape Report 2021 – ResearchAndMarkets.com erschien zuerst auf subcablenews.com.