Sweden Data Centre Landscape Report 2021 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Sweden Data Centre Landscape 2021” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This new report covers the Swedish Data Centre Market and provides the latest information on all of the key issues for Data Centre Providers.
Key Topics Covered:
- Summary Box – Swedish Data Centre Summary
- Data Centre third-party Data Centre Providers and Facilities in Sweden
- The Key Swedish Data Centre Provider Profiles
- Swedish Data Centre raised floor space forecast – in m2 (2020 to 2024)
- Swedish Data Centre Customer Power (DCCP) forecast – in MW (2020 to 2024)
- Swedish Data Centre Power Costs – in Euro per kWH
- The Key Swedish Data Centre Clusters
- Swedish Data Centre Forecast Pricing – in rack space, m2 space & kW rentals (2020 to 2024)
- Swedish Data Centre Revenues – in millions of Euro per annum (2020 to 2024)
- Swedish Public Cloud Revenues – in millions of Euro per annum (2020 to 2024)
- The Key Trends in the Swedish Data Centre Market
- Swedish Data Centre Outlook
- Interxion Data Centre
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qaadr6
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Der Beitrag Sweden Data Centre Landscape Report 2021 – ResearchAndMarkets.com erschien zuerst auf subcablenews.com.