Global Microprocessor Market (2020 to 2026) – by Type, Architecture, Technology Outlook, End-user and Region – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Microprocessor Market, By Type (Desktop Microprocessor, Mobile Microprocessor, Performance Microprocessor), By Architecture, By Technology Outlook, By End User, By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Microprocessor Market is expected to reach USD110.38 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 4.16% owing to the rapid technological advancements and growing demands from the semiconductors market. The increasing digitalization in numerous sectors, rising number of smartphones and evolving business models are creating numerous growth opportunities for the Global Microprocessor Market. The end-users are progressively receiving diverse types of microprocessors for example, ARM, x86, SPARC and others, which are utilized for different uses.
The Global Microprocessor Market can be segmented based on the type, architecture, technology outlook, end-user, and region. Based on type, the market can be segmented into desktop, mobile and performance microprocessors. Desktop microprocessors are expected to lead the market owing to their increasing demand from the customers, as PCs play an essential role at working places and are most preferred over any digital device due to their high output capabilities.
Based on architecture, the market can be split up into ARM, x86, SPARC and others. The ARM segment dominates the market with a share of 32.62% in 2020 due to low power consumption, low cost, high functioning, reliability and better performance when compared with other processors.
Based on technology outlook, the market can be apportioned into RISC, DSP, ASIC, Superscalar, and CISC. The RISC segment dominates the market with a share of 25.32% in 2020 as the RISC architecture allows simplicity which allows the developers to utilize semiconductor chip memory efficiently and also takes less execution time as compared to other microprocessors due to its inbuilt reduced set of instructions.
- Intel Corporation
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Limited
- SK Hynix Inc.
- Qualcomm Technologies
- Broadcom Inc.
- Micron Technology, Inc.
- Sony Corporation
- Nvidia Corporation
- Samsung Group
- Applied Materials, Inc.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the Global Microprocessor Market from 2016 to 2020.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Global Microprocessor Market from 2021 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
- To define, classify and forecast the Global Microprocessor Market based on type, architecture, technology outlook, end-user, region, and company.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value, and based on end-use sector by segmenting the Global Microprocessor Market into six sectors, namely, consumer electronics, healthcare, server and data center, automotive, manufacturing and others.
- To analyze and forecast the market size, in terms of regions.
- To identify the drivers and challenges for the Global Microprocessor Market.
- To strategically profile leading players in the market which are driving the innovation and technological advancements in the Global Microprocessor Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Microprocessor Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
5.1. Brand Awareness
5.2. Factors Influencing Purchase Decisions
6. Global Microprocessor Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Type (Desktop Microprocessor, Mobile Microprocessor, Performance Microprocessor)
6.2.2. By Architecture (X86, ARM, SPARC, Others (MIPS, Power etc.))
6.2.3. By Technology Outlook (CISC, RISC, ASIC, Superscalar, DSP)
6.2.4. By End User (Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Manufacturing, Server & Data Centre, Medical, Others (BFSI, Aerospace & Defense, etc.)
6.2.5. By Region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa, and South America)
6.2.6. By Company (2020)
6.3. Product Market Map
7. North America Microprocessor Market Outlook
8. Asia-Pacific Microprocessor Market Outlook
9. Europe Microprocessor Market Outlook
10. Middle East & Africa Microprocessor Market Outlook
11. South America Microprocessor Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Company Profiles
14.1.1. Intel Corporation
14.1.2. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Limited
14.1.3. SK Hynix Inc.
14.1.4. Qualcomm Technologies
14.1.5. Broadcom Inc.
14.1.6. Micron Technology, Inc.
14.1.7. Sony Corporation
14.1.8. Nvidia Corporation
14.1.9. Samsung Group
14.1.10. Applied Materials, Inc.
15. Strategic Recommendations
16. About Us & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/o116sm
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900